Insurance & Pension Plan Consulting
Hermes is an active advisor in contingent capital, sidecar, capital-raising, new company formation, and merger and acquisition deals. Our industry knowledge provides a unique framework to help you evaluate comprehensive financing alternatives on a consistent basis with traditional options and metrics.
Our capital markets and financial advisory capabilities include structuring; distribution; secondary trading; M&A; capital raising and recapitalization.
Hermes also active in creating well-drafted policy forms and applications can eliminate unwanted claims. We will draft policy and rider forms and provide documents and information required for filing with state insurance departments. We will respond to regulatory questions regarding rates and forms in a professional and timely basis to encourage quicker approval times.
We also provide:
- Trade Credit Insurance
- Risk Mitigation Advisory
- Insurance Services
Hermes’ Pension consulting practice is an independent, full-service investment consulting practice providing a broad range of investment advice to a wide variety of sophisticated institutional investors.This practice was built on the philosophy that consulting is a problem-solving process, not a commodity. We design our services to meet the client’s specific needs in a cost-effective manner.
We provide advice to pension plans and their trustees with respect to such matters as:
- Identifying investment objectives and restrictions;
- Allocating plan assets to various objectives;
- Selecting money managers to manage plan assets in ways designed to achieve objectives;
- Selecting mutual funds that plan participants can choose as their funding vehicles;
- Monitoring performance of money managers and mutual funds and making recommendations for changes; and
- Selecting other service providers; such as custodians, administrators, and broker-dealers. Many pension plans rely heavily on the expertise and guidance of their pension consultant in helping them to manage pension plan assets.
Investment types are General Investments, Alternative Investments and Real Estate Investments. Our approach is client-centric, highly customized, and focused.
As a full-service consultant, Hermes provides advice and expertise that covers all aspects of our client’s needs and investment processes. Hermes’ corporate vision is to bring the best leading-edge thinking to its clients and also relies on “alliances” to serve our clients when necessary. If you have any questions please contact us at: info@Hermes.Global